Here at PSS, we are committed to provide quality products and ensuring health and safety for our employee and customers. Our facility and customer service have been operating on regular business hours and have not been impacted by this public health crisis, but we still take any precaution to ensure the health and safety for everyone.
Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality products at a reasonable price. Scarcity of raw materials, expedited delivery, tooling and fair compensation for our US workforce are primary drivers when determining pricing. Please note that the product information is subject to change based on current economic conditions and volatility.
We are working around the clock to fulfill all orders sequentially and due to extra safety procedures and high volume order causing delays and material shortage on some items that are on back ordered. We appreciate your understanding during this uncertain time.
When disinfecting acrylic, polycarbonate and PETG products, proper procedures should be taken. To minimize the risk of damage, use only compatible household cleaners as outlined below.
• Clean with our alcohol and ammonia free Brillianize Acrylic Cleaner can be purchase here.
• Hydrogen Peroxide 3%-5%
• Bleach – household laundry grade
• Isopropyl alcohol – diluted with water to 30% strength
• Warm dish washing soap solution
Microfiber cloths clean 50% better than comparable cotton towels
and reduces the risk of scratching plastic.
* Please note, it is extremely important to first test the disinfectant on a few items. Some disinfectants include small amounts of alcohol or other chemicals that could possibly damage the surface. Definitely, do not use any items that contain any large amounts of alcohol or sodium hypochlorite (bleach) as they will destroy the surface.
The ideal way to clean the surface is with a mild, non-abrasive anti-bacterial soap and warm water (over 80 degrees Fahrenheit-25 degrees Celsius), which will breakdown the outer fat layer of the Covid-19 molecule. Apply this onto a cloth and with light pressure clean the surface. Let air dry.
For a germicidal action, you can use disinfectant substances with a soft cloth. Spray the disinfectant onto the cloth (not onto the material). Then lightly wipe the surface and let air dry. We can suggest disinfectants with Hydrogen Peroxide (CAS nr. 7722-84-1) 3%, Benzalkonium chloride (CAS 63449-41-2) 4mg/ml or Benzoxonium chloride (CAS 19379-90-9) 1mg/ml which are part of the family known as quaternary ammonium compounds (Quats). These can be found in certain anti-bacterial soaps & disinfectants.